

This summer we "saved" a little mastiff mix puppy. He was about 2 months old when we got him. He is now about 6 months old. He is so cute and cuddly! He likes to curl up in a little ball whenever he sleeps and he loves to get under the covers with Trent and I. He likes to sleep by our feet and then work his way up by our faces in the morning. =) We taught him how to sit, stay, down, and come. He caught on very quickly and loved his little rewards for being good.


It is so funny when we feed him his food. He sits at the edge of the kitchen and waits for us to say "ok!". So I can walk away and he will just sit there and wait for the ok. If I see him look at the food I say "wait" and he looks away from the food. But you can see him looking at it from the corner of his eye. It's so funny! He is such a good little puppy! Trent loves to take him outside by the basketball court and run with him. Knight loves attention and hates to be left alone. He is such a momma's boy. =) But he hates it when Trent has to go to work. So I guess I have to say he is a daddy's boy too.


Unfortunately for us and Knight, we won't be able to keep him. We tried and tried to find a place in Rexburg but we just couldn't find anywhere that would accept dogs. So Trent and I are very sad that we have to find a new home for him. And we are also finding it difficult to find him a decent home. So wish us luck. He has been so much fun and I love him!
He sounds like a sweet dog. I am sorry you have to give the dog away. I am happy you have joined the blog group :)
ReplyDelete