Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Job Situations

So we weren't having a whole lot of luck with me finding a job. I had two interviews and have applied for a handful of places but still no luck. So Trent had to step in. When we arrived in Idaho we had a lot of car issues and had to have our car towed. When the guy came, Trent had told him that he had experience with towing and he said to give him a call in a few weeks. So today Trent went in and filled out paperwork and such. So he will probably start towing this weekend. He is just going to work weekends for right now. But it is better than nothing at this point. I am having such a hard time. I am hoping that I have some good luck with the Albertsons here. I am going in tomorrow to see about some work. I have some inside help so we will see how it all goes. Wish me luck! Hopefully I can find something soon so I don't have to live on the streets in cold ol Rexburg

1 comment:

  1. I know it is hard. We've been there. Don't give up. Something will come up soon. Don't hesitate to look in IF for work. There are more opportunities there. Craigslist is a good place to look too. Give me a call Jenny if you need to talk. I've got plenty of time. I'm thinking you guys and praying for you both. :)

    ReplyDelete