Well, One of Trent's old mission companions, Greg Colledge, won four free tickets to Disneyland and California Adventure!! Well his wife Melissa won them =) They really wanted us to go with them and we really wanted to go too. We just didn't have the money to go. I only had my fill in job and Trent hasn't worked one day yet with that tow company. So we had told them that we didn't think we would be able to go. I guess they really wanted us to go with them because they said they would pay for gas and the hotel!! They said they would bring food with them too!! I mean how nice can they get!!! And how lucky could we get!! I mean seriously! So we drove to Utah to spend the night at Greg and Melissas. The next morning we left for Disneyland!! My first time ever!!! It was amazing! We spent two days in the parks. Oct 30th and Oct 31st. It was super fun being there for Halloween! They had a lot of decorations and it was themed awesome!! The first day we were in the parks for 12 hours!! The next day 14!! Our feet and legs were tired! But we had soo much fun!! Trent had told us about the pin trading that goes on at Disneyland and Greg and Melissa really wanted to do it. So they bought some pins and starting trading. I decided that I wanted to do it also since everyone else was. So that was my souvenir from the trip. It made the trip even more enjoyable and I am glad that we were all able to do it together. =) I will put up a few of my favorite pictures from the trip. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment