On April 24th, the week after we got back from our trip to Arizona, I found out I was pregnant! I just had this feeling that I might be pregnant which was really weird because Trent and I had been trying to have a baby for over two years and I had just kinda given up on the idea of having a baby any time soon. I remember feeling very anxious and nervous because I didn't want to buy a test and have it come out negative. It had been a hard couple of years seeing everyone else get pregnant and having families. We just felt so ready to start a family of our own and be parents. But I still felt the impression that I needed to buy a test. So I went and bought one and took it the next morning and almost instantly the line appeared saying I was pregnant. I guess I was kind of in shock. I stared at it for a minute and looked in the mirror and continued brushing my hair. I glanced at it again and still couldn't believe what I was seeing. I asked Trent to look at it and asked him if I was reading that right. My eyes welled up with tears as Trent looked at me with tears of his own and told me that I was reading it right. It was such a special moment for us to find out that we were going to have a baby of our own. I felt stress free and happy. Well Trent just couldn't wait any longer to tell our families so the next day we told our families. Everyone was really excited. Especially my mom! She is so excited to be a Grandma and she is hoping for a girl =) I am now 16 weeks pregnant! I was pretty sick for pretty much the whole first trimester and I am so excited to be feeling better. My tummy is starting to stick out a little bit and I am excited for when I actually look pregnant. I am really super excited for Aug. 5th. That is when we will find out if it is a boy or a girl =D Then I can go buy lots of cute stuff! Trent and I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to raise a family and to be parents. We are excited!
Yay!! I am so EXCITED for you guys. You guys are going to be such wonderful parents and that baby is going to be beautiful and so blessed to have you guys as parents. That is one lucky kid for sure. Glad you are feeling better though
ReplyDelete