Wednesday, March 2, 2011

James and Mal come

My brother James and his wife Mal came to visit over Valentines Day for Kelsey's blessing. It was so nice to be able to see them. They live in Arizona and the last time we saw them together was almost a year ago. Hopefully we will be able to have them back for Christmas this year. Kelsey will be walking by then! It will be weird for them to see how Kelsey has grown. But I am so happy and grateful they were able to come. They were so great with Kelsey. She loved them both. She greeted James with a great big smile they first time he saw her. It was so cute. And Mal calmed her down every time she got fussy. I am so lucky to have such great family. It was so cute to see them interact with her. I am glad I got a few pictures too to print out and show Kelsey too for when she is older. We will have to skype with them often. It's never too young to start! =) It was a great trip though and we were sad to see them leave. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment