Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Madness

Wow. What a crazy Easter Weekend! I don't think we were home longer than two hours a day thursday through monday. All five Caudle boys were together which, anyone who knows them knows that they love to spend time together and be as loud as possible! It is always so busy when everyone is here. They are constantly playing games or just talking loud. haha! It is nice to get everyone together once in a while just because I know how much Trent enjoys it. It also means that I get to talk to the girls while the boys go do their thing.
During this break, Emily and I were able to spend some time together with our little girls which was really fun. I didn't get a picture of them together this time. I guess it will just have to wait. Lucy is crawling everywhere and she helped me discover what things around my apartment to be aware of =) Kelsey just loved to watch her play. She would just stare at her. It was pretty cute and funny. I think they will be great friends this summer! We spend a lot of time with the Caudle family. Saturday we were able to do a Easter egg hunt with the kids and go for a walk. It was such a nice day. Kelsey really enjoys being outside.
My cousins are also in town. One in the Navy and one in the Army. I haven't seen them in a while so on Sunday it was so nice to spend some time with them and the rest of my family for Easter brunch. I love Easter brunch with my family. And I love spending time with my cousins. It is so much fun. I just love them! We had a cribbage tournament after we ate. There were about 4 games going on at once. Sadly I couldn't continue in the tournament because we had to leave to spend Easter dinner with the Caudles. But it was fun anyway =) I played against my Grandma and left her in the stink hole. Which is 1 point away from the finish. I didn't even know that she knew how to play. So I learned something new =) She said she always used to play against my Papa and beat him. lol. We played in memory of him.
We then went and had a very nice dinner at the Caudle home. We also had an Easter program that my Sister-in-law Vivienne put together. It was nice to have a reminder of why we celebrate Easter and that it's just not for the bunnies or candy. It was a nice evening and I am glad we were able to spend time with both families for Easter.
Kelsey looked adorable in her Easter dress! I couldn't take my eyes off her! We also got a nice family photo that will always be special to me. I am glad though that it has quieted down. I am behind in my house work! Still got laundry to do, floors to vacuum, bathrooms to clean, and a kitchen that needs some help. So hopefully I can catch up on them soon! I don't like a messy house!

Hope everyone had a nice Easter and remembered what we celebrated it for. I am so grateful for the Savior and his eternal plan. Without it I wouldn't be able to spend the rest of eternity with the people that I love so much!














No comments:

Post a Comment