Friday, August 26, 2011

Beach!

Every summer my family gets a week at the beach house. I was so lucky to have gone this year with my family. And Trent even got to go for a few days which was soo nice! I haven't been able to go to the beach for that long since I was in high school I think. So it has been 5 years. I really love the beach and it is pretty much the only place that calms me and relaxes me. This was Kelsey's first real trip to the beach. She got to play in the sand and go see the ocean. It was kinda cold so we didn't stay out too long. It was windy and sprinkly! But at least Kelsey had the experience. When we first sat her in the sand she hated it! But after a few minutes she warmed up to it and was raking the sand with her fingers and hitting it and even eating it! So it was fun and I got some cute pictures. When we went down to the ocean it was really windy! But Kelsey was a trooper and enjoyed herself. We put her toes in the water but she cried. I think it was just too cold of a day. We actually went to the beach the other day with the youth and she couldn't get enough of the water but I will blog that later =) All in all it was a good trip and I was so happy Trent was able to be there with Kelsey and I to enjoy the sand and ocean and just having family time. Here are a few pictures from the trip

No comments:

Post a Comment