Somehow our 4 year anniversary snuck up on us. Let me tell ya. I love my husband!!! What a great man, husband, and father! I don't know who I would be without him. He is my pick-me-up every single day of my life and I couldn't ask for more. He is such a hard worker and I love him oh so much!!!! It has been the best 4 years for my life. I cannot wait for more adventures with him. Good and bad. Whatever they are I know I can lean on my other half. Alright, I could go on and on about how much I love my hubby but you may not like that so much =)For our special day my Mom was awesome enough to watch Kelsey for a whole 6 hours! I have never been away from Kelsey for more than like 3. It feels so nice now that she isn't nursing during the whole day. I can actually go out and enjoy some time with Trent which is pretty nice. This was our first anniversary as parents! So weird! We will never have another anniversary as not being parents. lol. =)
We went to the Olive Garden for lunch which is our favorite place to eat at. Mostly because Trent loves salad =) Then we went to the temple which was very overdue. We hadn't gone through a session since before Kelsey was born! We have been there a couple times after. Just not any sessions. Trent has so been so busy and Kelsey was always nursing so we weren't able to go. I loved that we had the opportunity! It is such a beautiful and peaceful place. It was the perfect date to celebrate where we sealed the deal! =) We then went to pick up some cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory. YuM! The restaurant is inside Washington Square Mall which, surprisingly, have never been in before. We walked around a few places inside but not for long. so we just picked up the cheesecake and went and picked up Kelsey. After Kelsey ate and went to bed, Trent and I ate our cheesecake with some sparkling cider and watched a movie =)
It was such a fun day with such a fun person to spend it with. I am the luckiest wife around! Love you husband! Can't wait for more anniversaries to come! =D


No comments:
Post a Comment