My thumb discovery
Well, I guess I am not as deformed as I thought. Come to discover I am not the only one with weird thumbs! And it has a name for it. It is called brachydactyly.
My sister-in-law Emily sent me this article about Megan Fox and how she has the same thumbs. It was funny reading it. Ever since 4th grade, where my teacher first noticed them, I have been made fun of. Whenever I show them my thumbs they laugh and say they look like big toes. Well, here it is guys! The proof that I am not the only one with weird thumbs! Here is the article I read about Megan Fox and a picture of her thumbs. I also posted a picture of my thumbs for your enjoyment or laughter. =)
You can go to this website and then click on the link that says "first surfaced" in the second paragraph and it will go into a better article and picture. =)And here are mine!
You are definitely not the only one with wierd thumbs. You may not remember, but we have twin thumbs. My thumbs are deformed too. Yes, I have been made fun of also, but now I just think they are stinkin' awesome. I had no idea our thumbs had a name. Pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteI totally forgot about that!! =) Yay for weird thumbs!
ReplyDeleteI don't think that they look weird at all!!! But that is cool that you have something similar to a Celebrity
ReplyDelete