Well this was our second year in a row being away from our families for Easter. It's sad not to be home for the Easter egg hunts and family brunches. This Easter was very quiet for us. Trent made chocolate chip pancakes and I made some maple syrup and it was very yummy! We then spent the morning and afternoon watching Conference which was really nice. It was perfect having conference on Easter Sunday to remind us of Christ and his teachings and his life. There were a lot of great talks and it was very relaxing. In between sessions Trent and I were able to set up the web cam with his family. We are able to talk to his parents in Portland and his brother and wife in Provo. So that was nice. =) During the second session I made my families Easter tradition, pineapple with strawberry's! That is one of my favorite things about my families Easter brunch. It is so yummy and it reminds me of home! After conference was over Trent and I spent most of the night packing up our apartment. We got a lot done and we feel good with our progress! We still have the kitchen to do which is going to take the longest because we have a lot of kitchen stuff! But the other rooms are for the most part packed! We are so excited to move back to Portland and be with our families! =) Hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday!
The Easter Bunny came!
They don't look like Bunnies anymore! =) The ears tasted good!
Trent was supposed to leave the top of the pineapple on but he cut it off before I told him not to. lol. oh well, it still tasted good and looked good!
My families yummy pineapple strawberry treat! Trent didn't want powdered sugar on his =) Happy Easter everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment