Saturday, November 6, 2010

8 weeks left? Really?

I can't believe how time has already flown by. Yet it has taken so long to get here! I am getting closer and closer to having everything settled in for baby. We have decided on a name for her too =) Her name will be Kelsey Jane Caudle. It took us a while to finally agree on a first and even longer to agree on a middle. I didn't think it would be that hard! But she is going to be adorable just like her name! But saying there is only 8 weeks left is making me more and more nervous. I need to get more things done around here! Especially since that means there is only 7 weeks left til Christmas. Yikes! I also got a job! Isn't that crazy? Getting a job on my eighth month of pregnancy? Well Old Navy hired me for the season. So hopefully it works out wells for me since I am due right after the holidays. We can definitely use the extra money since we are having a hard time as it is. So I am going to try my hardest to work, work, work! Maybe if I do well enough they will consider hiring me back on after I have the baby. That would be nice =) Anyway, that's whats happening right now. Trent is still working part time with Speeds Towing and going to school full time. I think he is struggling a little bit and is getting anxious about school, work, and having a baby. I love him for all he does for our family and I hope that he knows he is a hero in my eyes. =D

1 comment: