Tuesday, November 30, 2010

36 weeks yet?

So am I 36 weeks yet!? Just 2 1/2 days left and I can get off bed rest! hooray! My Dr. still said to take it easy and not do any marathon shopping and stuff like that until I am at least 37 weeks. I am just excited to be able to get up and move around! I feel so bad having my mom and mother-in-law come over to make me food and clean my place. Although it is kinda nice being pampered =) I am so grateful for them and all they do for me! They have been such a help and I am just grateful I wasn't on bed rest any longer than this.

Well I did go back into labor and delivery on thanksgiving because I was having pain again. They hooked me and I was having more contractions! So they gave me another shot in the arm and found out I had a mild bladder infection. So they gave me some meds to take care of it. They also checked me out and said I was 80% effaced still but I was dilated a little more. 2 1/2 cm. So that was that. I went back home to bed rest and all was well. I had another Dr. appt yesterday and not much has changed. Everything still looks about the same. So I guess so far bed rest is working out. I thought for sure something would be a little different but it wasn't. It's for the best. I want this little girl to be healthy and strong! =) And she is getting there! I just hate all this anxiety on when and how this is all going to play out! There is my little update for ya =)

1 comment: