Saturday, December 18, 2010
Waiting game
Well being off of bed rest obviously hasn't done me any good! haha. I thought right after I got off of bed rest that this little girl would be anxious to come out. Two weeks later.....Nothing! Well there has been little progress. My appt this last Monday they said I was 3 1/2 cm dilated and 90% effaced. So it is getting there. Just slowly I guess. I have another appt this Monday morning. I am praying if I hadn't had her before then I will be progressed enough that they will just take me up and break my water. Have mercy!!! I would like this little one to be here before Christmas to be with all her family! So we will see what happens I guess. I actually went into labor and delivery the other night because I was having contractions five min apart for a couple hours. I watched them hook me and everything and watched my contractions on the screen but no progress. Not strong enough contractions to be active labor. So I guess it was just some false labor going on. Wait Wait Wait! Yesterday I was having a lot of cramping and today a little too. So I am hoping it will be soon. I am not gonna lie. I am so anxious to meet Kelsey and it is a little frustrating not having her here yet! But I guess this is just part of the last month of pregnancy! Trent and I are so excited to be parents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She will come before you know it! :)
ReplyDelete