You read right! Kelsey is now old enough for nursery! A whole year and a half! Woohoo! Still kind of hard to believe that she is growing up each and every day! And boy am I loving it! That girl brings me so much happiness ( and stress!) and sure brings each day to life.
Here are her 18 month stats:
Weight: 20 lbs
Height: 31 in
I think both are 25th percentile. But she has been growing which is excellent! I have noticed her getting taller and being able to reach things on counters now and the back of the couch. I have been shoving things to the very back of the couch like my makeup and now she is able to reach back there......So I have to be more careful now =) Kelsey sure is the active little girl. She keeps me on my toes and my ears open. She is my best friend and I think she thinks I am hers. For now anyway. She has begun to drag me around the house. She will grab anything on me that she can. My shorts, shirts, hands....Sometimes when I wear my workout pants that are tight she gets mad because she can't grab onto anything. lol. At first it was really cute. Now she tries to drag me around all the time! Especially when I am in the kitchen. She is a funny girl. If I don't come right away she gets pretty frustrated with me. Mostly she drags me to her room and then tries to pull me into her ball pit. She must think I am small like her or something. There is no way I can sit in there with her! I usually put half my body in there and she still tries to pull me in! haha! She loves her ball pit. But she always tries to use it to distract us. Whenever we say we need to change her diaper she runs into her and into the balls. Or if we say its time to go to bed, go get a book, she books it towards the balls. Not gonna work Kelsey girl! Nice try! =)
Her loves right now are:
-ball pit
-animals and their sounds. Especially the lion!
-blankets
-being outside all the time!
-water
-puzzles- she is super good at them!
-Lion King, Tangled, and Winnie the Pooh
-Her new play kitchen. Mostly she tries to eat all the fake food =)
-Jumping
-books
Her not so loves right now:
-Diaper changes
-Going inside
-Falling asleep at night-stinker
-Her hair done
-Playing by herself

No comments:
Post a Comment