Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Struggles

As some way know, some may not, Trent and I had troubles getting pregnant with Kelsey and it took over 2 1/2 years.  We have now found that we are struggling again for another and it is a little frustrating. I finally made a Dr. Appt now that I am covered under my parent's insurance which is so nice! Their insurance covers 50% the cost for infertility and I met with a nurse last week to talk to them about my history and was able to set up some days to come in and get blood work done. I have to go in 3 different times for the tests so I am hoping that something will come out of this and it won't be for nothing. It would be nice to have some closure. If there is something wrong I just hope that it is an easy fix and nothing too stressful. It is going to be a long process I think and I am trying to stay positive and so is Trent. My first test is on 22nd. But I am not sure how long I have to wait for results and if they have to have all of them first before they know anything. I probably wont know anything til the summer is over and even past that. So here is to having patience! I need to learn that Heavenly Father has a plan for me and my family. The sooner I can comprehend that the better =) But I do know he hears our prayers and when we were blessed with Kelsey it was perfect timing. So I know he knows what's right for all of us and that he cares for us. I really am grateful for all the blessings I have received in my life and I can't wait til another little blessing will enter into our family.

2 comments:

  1. Life is sure full of struggles! Sorry this has been difficult for you and Trent. We pray for you guys. I hope you can get the tests done and hear back quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete