Sunday, September 23, 2012
Doctor! Doctor!
Well. I got all my fertility testing done. Trent too. Turns out we are normal! Not a thing wrong. They call it Unexplained Infertility. Oh what a name. I guess I should be happy that nothing serious is wrong and that there is no problems with me or Trent. But it sure doesn't speed up the baby process. And yes, I know how to make a baby. And what days to make a baby! Lol. But it still leaves a sore spot in me every month when we have no good news to receive. The Dr. offered for us to take clomid. It makes you ovulate more than once a month. You take it for like 5 days and it is actually pretty cheap. I was afraid it was going to be expensive. Like most pills, it has its risks. The biggest one is having twins. Which is always a risk itself. Me, being short worries me for one. How the heck would two fit in there!? But it is a small percentage. So I am not super worried. There are some other risks too that they aren't positive on either. We haven't decided to try it or not. I guess we are still kinda hoping that it is just going to happen naturally. But it has been a year now and I don't want Kelsey to be too old before she has a sibling. Anyone know anyone who has tried clomid? Good? Bad? Anyway. That's the news on that bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't know much about Clomid, sorry I am not much of a help there. I am sorry things haven't worked out quicker for you guys. I will keep you guys in my prayers. ((HUGS))
ReplyDelete