Sunday, September 23, 2012

Husband!

Trent has started back up in school. Except this year he is doing online classes through BYU-Idaho. He has made the decision that going back to Idaho would be best decision for his education. He found out that through there he only has about 2 years left instead of the four that he would have spend here in Portland. And it is cheaper. But he can't do all of it online. We will have to go back to Idaho in about a year or less to finish up what he has started online. He has chosen to go into Business Management. Changing the major again and hopefully for the last time. I trust him and have faith in his decisions for our family and his education. He struggles so much in school and I feel bad that it is such a trial for him. He works so hard. All I can do is support him in his decisions and try and make him feel confident. Sounds harder than it seems at times. I sure love him and appreciate all he does for us. He is such a good husband and father. I can't wait til school is all done and then he can find something else to worry about ;)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Trent! We will miss you guys when you leave but know its for the best!

    ReplyDelete