Monday, November 5, 2012

Hippity Hop!

Throughout the month of October I had the chance to participate with my old dance team alumni. We practiced twice a week and then performed this last Saturday at my high school, David Douglas. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed performing again with some of my old dance team friends and being active. It was really weird though going to my old high school and dancing. It has been six years since I have danced and I soo miss it! I really wish I could take some kind of dance class around here. That would be so much fun. Anyway, Trent recorded me and I thought I would post the video on my blog. That way if I am too terrible only a few of you will see it and not the whole world! =) It was so nice to have my Mom, Jaylen,Trent, Kelsey, my mother-in-law Diane, and my sister-in-law Emily come to watch me and support me. Thanks guys! It made it even more fun!

My sister-in-law Emily made this sign for me and I loved it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment