I was so excited to take Kelsey out Trick or Treating this year! Last year she wasn't quite old enough. She was still under a year and crawling so this was her year! We decided to dress her up as Cinderella because she is obsessed with Disney princesses and Cinderella is one of her favorites. Well all of them are her favorites =) She loved her dress and the first time I tried it on her she just stared at herself in the mirror and twirled and was just so happy. It was the cutest thing ever. She is such a doll when she wants to be happy. I love that little girl so much. We did take her to the church trunk or treating a few days before which we really dolled her up for. She seemed to have a pretty good time. On Halloween we took her to go see some family members before we went out in the neighborhood which of course was fun. Then we went to Emily's moms neighborhood to trick or treat with the cousins. Boy oh boy did she love it. She was trying to run to every house and would not let go of her bag full of candy. She wouldn't let me hold it for her. It was starting to get heavy and she just dragged it along the ground with her. haha. It was pretty cute. I loved watching her try to grab all the candy from the bowl. Greedy little girl! Maybe next year she will learn =)
No comments:
Post a Comment