Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas crafts

It is so fun having kids around for the Holidays. I love my little Kelsey girl and it is fun that she is getting older and is able to do more toddler type activities. She still seems not to get a lot of things or doesn't understand that you can't eat everything. Seems like it all just goes in her mouth these days. I thought that phase was over! But nevertheless I am learning just along with her what she can and can't do. I would like to do a lot more but I just don't know how well she could actually do them. Next year should be good ;) I enjoy every minute I get with my little fireball. I am on Christmas break right now for two weeks and I am so excited that I get to spend more time with her. At least for a couple weeks. I wanted to do a whole lot more crafts with her but it seemed like I just ran out of time =/ December is a busy month! Nonetheless it has been a fun month and it isn't over yet! Next up is Christmas and Kelsey's 2nd birthday!! Yay!!!!!

 
















No comments:

Post a Comment