Halloween was fun this year. I can't wait til next year because Kelsey will almost be 2! I am sure she will have fun next year since she will be able to walk and actually walk herself to get her own candy. We were able to go to the pumpkin patch and look at the pumpkins and animals. Kelsey really enjoyed touching the pumpkins and just being outside. She loves being outside. It was kinda cold and we went kinda late. We wanted to go on the hay ride but we didn't get the chance to =/ Maybe next year tho =D
November wasn't too crazy. But it has been so long since I blogged that I can't even remember November at all! I did turn 24 though. Crazy! I am getting old! And Thanksgiving was good this year too. We celebrated with the Caudles and we had a nice enjoyable evening and ate yummy food! I love Thanksgiving not only because I was born on that day but because it is one of the most honest holidays. It truly is about being thankful. It isn't about candy or bunnies or santa. Purely about being thankful and having gratitude for what we have and the people in our lives. Believe me. I like to count my blessings! What a wonderful Holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment