I need to update...... haha. I will start where I left off. February! We had Valentines Day and Trent's birthday. Before Valentine's Day Kelsey and I got together with Emily and Lucy and made cute little Valentines from foam conversation heart stickers and put them on foam hearts. Kelsey really liked putting them on. I think she made like twenty. haha! I am glad she had fun =) Then on Valentines Day we handed them out to family members. We have the same tradition as always as going over to my Grandmas and having a party. We have our red dinner and underwear tradition. I am sure if you are familiar with me you are aware of this tradition. For Kelsey tho we gave her socks and I think that will be our tradition though that we do since Trent gets a little freaked out by the underwear. Ha! But it was still fun to celebrate with everyone and enjoy our silly traditions and family time. Also in February Trent turned 27! We did a little party at my Grandmas with some other relatives that also had birthdays and we also had a party with Trent's family and celebrated with him and his brother who also had a birthday. They were both good times of course. Love having that family time. Always makes me happy and appreciate the friendship I have with all of them =) So that was February!
Your family has the best traditions!:) Those are the kinds of things you will remember forever. Kelsey and Lucy are so cute together! How fun you and Emily and the kids were able to make such adorable Valentine cards for everyone. Happy Birthday to Trent, sounds like he got a couple of fun celebration parties for him.
ReplyDelete