For Spring break we headed to the beach. Good ol Seaside never fails. Love that place and love the people I share it with. We were able to have fun and the weather wasn't too bad at all. Trent was there for the weekend and then went back home so he could go to work. I was there with my mom and brother, and aunt and cousins. It was a full house and at times seemed pretty busy. haha. But you gotta love the fam! Kelsey was able to play with her cousins and we were able to get out and have fun.
This Easter we spent it with my extended family. Before Easter tho we were also able to celebrate and do an egg hunt with the Caudles. We went to the church and spread eggs all over the grass outside. Kelsey really got the hang of it and loved picking up the eggs. She knew EXACTLY what was inside those eggs. She started opening them immediately and chomping away on the jelly beans and chocolate. I had to persuade her to go hunt for more. lol. She is such a funny girl. Easter morning we had a little Easter basket for Kelsey set up. I set up a marshmallow trail from her crib to her basket. That girl was more excited about the marshmallows than the basket. haha. she gathered them all in her hand and stuffed them in her mouth. It was pretty cute to watch her open her stuff even though I had to take it away so she wouldn't eat all the candy that was in there. lol. We then went to my parents ward and had a wonderful program. It was one of the best programs at church I have been to. They had different people talk as though they were in the scriptures and they were there at the time of the Savoir. It was beautiful and touched my heart. The spirit was strong and I was grateful I could attend that meeting. At my Grandmas we had a beautiful brunch as always. I love Easter brunch over there. It is my favorite holiday meal. Love it. My grandma got little goodies for all the kids. Kelsey picked some play necklaces which she loved. It was a great day and I was so happy that we could celebrate our Savoir and all that he has done for us. Such a wonderful holiday to remember him with.
What a cute idea to put a trail of marshmallows from their bed to the basket! I love love her dress-so pretty! I wish I was there to hear your parent's sacrament meeting, it sounded wonderful! Glad you got to spend so much time with your family at the beach and at Easter. Easter is one of my favorite holidays too! Oh and I love your family picture!
ReplyDelete